Wednesday 4 March 2020

Daily routines online games

3rd Grade

Do you want to practise daily routines? Here below you'll find some online activities.

< Matching game, daily routines





                                               < Download flashcards to print and practise at home
                                                < Routines and time for advanced learners





Have you practised some of these activities? Which one do you like? Tell me in the comments section below! Thanks! 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Imma! I do the activity "daily routins". I enjoy it! Thank you! Good by. Ferran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That's a good practice! See you!
      Imma

      Delete
  2. Hello Imma I did matching game and my day exercice.I like it.


    BLAI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Blai! I am glad that you liked the game! if you have any doubt or you want to write here your exercise to correct it, do not hesitate. Take care! Imma

      Delete