Wednesday 18 March 2020

Games to learn English

ALL GRADES 


This is a great page for you to have a review of English while having fun.

This that you can find here: 

FAST VOCAB: Match picture and word about any subject. 

VOCAB GAME: Revise your vocabulary about any subject.

FAST PHRASES: Revise grammar (pronouns, verbs...)

BIG DESCRIBER: Make descriptions.

...AND MUCH MORE!


CLICK THE LINK BELOW:




Tell me in your comments which games have you played this days! Which is your favorite? Have you learnt a new thing while playing?

Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Imma, I'm Biel Vives. How are you?
    Yesterday, we sang the Room in the Broom - we loved it! Then, we practiced the Alphabet and the numbers (1-100).
    A big hug,
    Biel and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Biel and family! I hope you are all well! It's great that you enjoy Room on The Broom. We have a big play to prepare when we come back to school, I hope we will soon!
      Big, big hugs!
      Imma

      Delete
  2. Hola sóc al Hodei. Egugat al vocabulari animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Hodei! It's great that you played with the animals! Big hug for you and Aritz!
    Imma

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my name is EDURNE i played the vocabulary game.It has been really easy and fumm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's awesome!
      A big hug, Edurne!
      Imma

      Delete
  5. Hello IMMA, how are you? I´m FERMÍN, I played the games of the daily routines and enjoyed a lot.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello imma. I played animal vocabulary. THANK YOU. MATTEO1rA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Matteo! I hope you enjoyed the game of animals. Stay safe! Imma

      Delete
  7. Hola Imma soc el Àlex de 3º A he jugat al Vocab Game ha sigut molt divertit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Àlex! I am glad that you enjoyed! Take care! Imma

      Delete
  8. Hello I'm Erica. I like vocabulary games. They are really fun.

    See you soon.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Erica! Glad to read you! I hope you learn a lot from these games. Take care, sweet! :-*
      Imma

      Delete